Monday, January 7, 2013

52 Week Money Saving Challenge

Since I am working on living my "possibilities" in 2013 I decided to throw in an extra savings plan in order to jump start my 2014. As all good "budgeting" goes I already have a savings plan and travel savings plan for this year but this money challenge will allow me to grow a separate fund to start of 2014! My hope is to build this habit in 2013 and going forward it can be my "book of possibilities" money!

Here's the challenge!

Source: Unknown - I don't own any rights to this idea or picture  
























The first few weeks are difficult to me because I don't normally manage my money in cash. So I have jumped started this savings plan and deposited 15.00 dollars in my savings account for the month of January. I will more than likely end up depositing money twice on month on payday but I love having an outline goal to challenge myself weekly, monthly and for the year!

Here is to joining the millions who have resolved themselves to "spend less and save more" in 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment