Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

Source and Rights to Photo belong to me
Once again we begin a new year full of new possibilities, hopes, dreams, wishes and goals. We have a renewed sense of energy and feel as if we could take on the world.

Now is the time!

My unsolicited advice for 2013! I am writing this advice not only to hold myself accountable but perhaps inspire someone to do the same. Create your "book of possibilities" for 2013! Take advantage of the energy you are feeling that only comes when you ring in the New Year. The feeling of anything is possible and life could be bigger and/or brighter. Write down what you want to accomplish for yourself in 2013. No matter how big or small it might be. If you want it for yourself because it will allow you to be a better you, experience more of life, become a more intelligent person than write it down. Dreams come in all sizes.

I know that what I am saying seems full of New Year hype but I will share with you how I think you can make this year different than all the other years. Write it down! Once you have written it down then re-read it everyday or every week. Whatever it takes to serve as a reminder of all the things you wish for this year. Writing it down makes it real. It takes what was once a dream and makes it a reality. It also becomes a way to remind yourself of how you felt in this moment and re-awaken those feeling each time life starts to get you down or take you off your path. I believe making a list that you can feel and touch will help on the journey of checking all the boxes off before 2014.

That is my advice and I am taking it! In the upcoming post I will creating my "book of possibilities" for 2013! This is going to be an incredible year!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment