Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Can I Quote you on that?

"I love when words are strung together so beautifully they become our favorite quotes."
~ a small city girl with big city dreams I am the Queen of Quotes! Well, at least I would like to thinks so and I do have 268 quotes pinned on my Pinterest board. Okay, so maybe I am only a Princess of quotes because I am sure are people out there that have thousands of quotes saved to their social media sites. I use social media to fulfill my desire to express everyone in quote form otherwise my home would be overtaken and that might land my on an episode of "My Strange Addictions."

My all time favorite quote:
“For if you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves and then punish them.”
Thomas More, Utopia


Here are a few other favorites that are more motivational versus intellectual.
Please note that all quotes are sourced from Pinterest.








No comments:

Post a Comment