Friday, November 30, 2012

Rounding out a month of thankful thoughts - Days 14-30


I was not as successful at writing my daily thankful thoughts; however, as I mentioned in an early post I can forgive myself and continue on this journey without being discourage to quit blogging. :)

Although the month of November brings out the list of gratitude for most people I would like to think of myself as a person who takes time each day, all year round to be appreciative of the gifts I have been given.
Even thought I didn't take time each day to write my thankful thoughts I did spend time reflecting on what meant the most to me as the moments and days past through November. One of the most impactful moments I had was during the holiday when I took a moment to appreciate how busy our lives had become with visiting family, cooking food and hang out with friends. When the days/week had come to a close I was exhausted but loved. As I closed my eyes and the month of being thankful I counted my blessing. I was blessed with great friends, lots of family that loved me and wanted to spend time with me, food on my table and money to spend. Yes, life is extremely hetic around the holidays but I would happily be accept the abundance of people, inivitations, and events to attended then to have no one knocking on my door.



I am thankful for the love I have in my life, the support I get from my friends and family and as we move into the season of giving I am thankful to be in the position to give.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment