Friday, November 9, 2012

Day Nine: I am thankful for a calm night

After weeks of a hurried life I am very thankful to have a place that is calm, cozy and quiet. A place where dinner is made in the kitchen and not served from a window. A place where the smell of coffee wakes the mornings, books can be read, favorite shows can be shared, wine can be savored and the soul can be re-energize. This is place is my home.

Although tonight my home is the calm, cozy, quite place I described I do not want to lead you into thinking that my home is always this pleasant. There are days when life feels as if it is on fire and my home looks as if it was hit by a tornado or some other natural disaster. But tonight life is calm and I am thankful for this moment of rest.

~from a state of pensiveness....

No comments:

Post a Comment