Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One: I am thankful....

Each November people on all different kinds of social media sites blog, update states and/or tweet about all the things in life that one is thankful to have. This year I decided to hitch my horse to that wagon and take the time each day in November to list one thing I have been bless with in this life.

November 1, 2012 - I am thankful for being a home based worker.
I have spent this entire week fighting my first cold of the season and in this crazy life of deadlines most of us don't have time to stop working to attend to our health. I am very thankful in these times that I can push through my day to day responsibilities in the comfort of my own home. There are many benefits and reason for me to be thankful that my company allows me to do the career I love from a remote location but today I am specifically thankful because I am ill.

Thank you for this blessing....

No comments:

Post a Comment